Eagle 5 is the 1986 Winnebago Chieftain 33 that Lone Starr and Barf travel in, using it as a flying spacecraft (with space engines and wings attached). They use it to rescue Princess Vespa. One might compare it with "Star Wars"' Millennium Falcon, or "Lost in Space"'s Jupiter 2 (although those two spacecraft are flying saucers, not motorhomes).
Known Rooms[edit | edit source]
- Cockpit (contains two seats)
- Barf's Room (actually a fire hydrant with graffiti on it)
Notable Features[edit | edit source]
- TV in the cockpit
- Secret Hyperjets
- Infared scanner
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Eagle 5 is a parody of the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars.
- Despite the Eagle 5 being a motorhome, Lone Starr repeatedly refers to it as a ship.
- It is unknown if the Eagle 5's hyperjets are able to travel in Ludicrous Speed.
- In 2017, the original 1/12th scale model of the Eagle 5 used in the filming of Spaceballs was put on auction. It was reportedly sold in June of that year for $28,000, however it was strangely relisted as part of a Hollywood collection of props. The model even had miniature figurines of Lone Starr and Barf seated inside.